Snacks & Facts: A Walking Food Tour
From 3:30pm until 5:00 pm
The East Cut CBD / https://www.theeastcut.org/contact-us/
Join us for another fun walking tour series… but this time – come hungry!
The East Cut Community Benefit District is thrilled to announce its Summer Series Tour: Snacks & Facts!
Come with us on an exploration of The East Cut’s cuisine and magnificent sculptures! On this tour, you’ll trek throughout the neighborhood, try small bites from local restaurants, learn more about public art, and go up to the renowned Salesforce Park. The tour continues to the renowned Salesforce Transit Center.
You’ll have the chance to learn more about its intricate architectural façade from the outside and step inside to sample a selection of its newest restaurants. The tour will end atop Salesforce Park, offering stunning views and an opportunity to continue chatting at Barebottle Brewery. If you’re new to the neighborhood, this tour perfectly introduces The East Cut’s cuisine and magnificent sculptures!
- Tuesday, August 8th, 3:30 – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 22nd, 3:30 – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 12th, 3:30 – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 26th, 3:30 – 5:00 PM
- Thursday, October 5th, 3:30 – 5:00 PM
- Thursday, October 19th, 3:30 – 5:00 PM
- Thursday, October 26th, 3:30 – 5:00 PM