Neighborhood small businesses need your patronage now more than ever. Please take a moment to browse the list of businesses operating during the shelter-in-place order.
Food & Groceries
- 83 Proof
The 1st Street bar is closed and has launched a GoFundMe page to support employees, who right now do not have an income.
Fundraiser Link: CLICK HERE
- Anchor & Hope at 83 Minna Street
New menu including items from Salt House and Town Hall!
Also available: market items and meal kits!
Order online at https://www.anchorandhopesf.com/
- Andytown Coffee Roasters: 181 Fremont location is closed. However, you may use code “WFH20” for a 20% discount on all bags of coffee sold at www.andytownsf.com.
- Bahn Mi King at 180 Howard Street
Open Tuesday to Friday, 10AM-—4PM.
More information at https://banhmiking.business.site/
- Cafe Venue at 215 Fremont Street
Call Please call (415) 357-1144 to order. Menu
Email email@example.com to purchase gift cards and support employees.
- International Smoke at 301 Mission Street
We are currently open for take-out and delivery only, featuring many of our signature dishes, available 12pm – 8pm, seven days a week.
Orders will be available for pick-up at 252 California Street.
We look forward to sharing details about reopening for in-restaurant dining soon. Please click here to view our menus and to order!
- Fayala at 215 Fremont Street (ste 2B)
Lunch/catering is available for delivery.
Order day before at https://www.fayalasf.com/order-now/
- Ittoryu Gozu at 201 Spear Street
GOZU-Chan is a relaxed outdoor experience located in the courtyard beside GOZU and is particularly focused on rare Japanese whisky, highballs, imported beer, and a menu designed to emphasize the beautiful relationship of wagyu, sea life, the bounty of California produce and binchotan charcoal.
Reserve at table at https://www.exploretock.com/gozu/
Tuesday to Saturday, 5PM to 10PM.
- La Fromagerie (online only)
Free deliveries on online orders, 7 days a week.Order at https://lafromageriesf.com/stay-at-home-packages/.
Order before 3PM for same-day delivery!
- Lao Table at 149 2nd Street
Outdoor dining Monday to Saturday!
Reserve here: http://laotablesf.com/reservations/
Delivery and curbside pick-up via Grubhub: https://www.grubhub.com/restaurant/lao-table-149-2nd-st-san-francisco/560782
- Local Kitchen at 330 1st Street
Local deliveries and takeout, 7 days a week, 5PM to 10PM.
Click HERE to View Menu and Order
- Native Co.
Online orders only, 7 days a week, from 9AM—6PM.
Order at: https://www.trycaviar.com/m/native-co-19847
A GoFundMe fundraiser was created to support Native Co employees.
Fundraiser link: CLICK HERE
- North India at 123 Second Street
Open for takeout and delivery, lunch and dinner, 7 days a week.
Order at http://northindiasf.com/best_dishes.html
- Philz Mobile at 425 Mission Street (1st & Minna)
Philz Coffee at 300 Folsom Street (Folsom & Beale)
Mobile orders only.
Open 7AM—2PM daily.
- Proper Food (online only)
Get prepared meals and groceries delivered every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday (11AM—12PM)!
Order https://order.properfood.com/order/ by Monday 6PM.
- Prospect SF at 300 Spear Street
Prospect has closed temporarily but the team launched a fundraiser to support their 75 employees.
Fundraiser Link: CLICK HERE
- San Francisco Florist at 188 Spear on Howard Street
Curbside pickup and delivery available. Call 415-778-6400
Mother’s Day selection https://www.sanfranciscoflorist.com/floral-arrangements/310/Mother-s-Day/
- Socola Chocolatier at 535 Folsom Street
Online orders only (pick-up windows are Monday and Wednesday from 12 – 4 PM). Support your artisan chocolatier by purchasing gift cards at https://squareup.com/gift/39X9NQQ22GJ9Y/order
Order at https://www.socolachocolates.com/
- Southside Spirit House
The bar on Howard Street is closed but you can buy gift cards to support employees!
Gift Card Link: https://squareup.com/gift/8WGMD2GZ7P4XV/order
- Spice Kit at 405 Howard Street
The Korean fusion restaurant is open Monday to Saturday until 3pm!
Order online at https://spicekit.alohaorderonline.com/
- Starbucks at 299 Fremont Street (Solaire)
Starbucks Reserve at 201 Mission Street
Monday to Friday, 6:30AM—4:00PM.
Mobile orders only.
- Sweet Joanna’s at 101 Howard Street
Open Monday to Friday, 6:30AM—3:30PM.
Menu available at https://sweetjoannassf.com/
- Sweetgreen at 171 2nd Street
Free delivery or pick up.
Order at https://order.sweetgreen.com/.
- Trailblazer and International Smoke with Mina Family Kitchen
Delivery available 12PM—8PM from Monday to Saturday.
Order at https://www.michaelmina.net/delivery/.
- Walgreens at 456 Mission Street
Walgreens at 88 Spear Street
Open Monday—Friday, from 9AM—7PM.
- Whole Cakes at 100 1st Street
Pick-up or delivery is available.
7 days a week, 8AM—6PM (9AM—2PM weekends).
Order at https://www.wholecakes.com/ or call (415) 997-8184.
- Woodlands Market + Pet Shop at 203 Folsom Street
Open daily 7AM—8PM. Available on Instacart.
Special hours for seniors and people with chronic conditions:
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays from 7AM—8AM.
- Working Girls’ Café at 101 Mission Street
Open Monday to Friday, 9AM—3PM.
See menu at https://www.workinggirlscafe.com/menu
- Fitness SF at Salesforce Transit Center (425 Mission)
Fitness SF is opened with limited capacity. Enroll and reserve a spot at https://www.fitnesssf.com/location/sf-transbay
Mon – Fri: 5am-10pm, Sat – Sun: 7am-8pm
- Circle Medical at 333 1st Street
Video-visits, in-person visits upon decision of doctor/medical provider. In network with most major insurance plans except Kaiser. A great option if someone’s doctor’s office is closed right now, or for anyone in need of primary care (i.e., prescriptions, labs, referrals, anxiety/stress, checkups, etc.). https://www.circlemedical.com/
- Rincon Chiropractic Massage and Acupuncture at 180 Howard Street
Open for appointments, reduced hours. https://www.rinconchiro.com/